You’re Our Union Family! Come Home to More Than Just a Roof Over Your Head
With Union Home Plus™, your union membership allows you to participate in the most robust home benefit program ever created. It’s only available to Washington State union members, their families and only available through Union Home Plus™
Union Home Plus™ was created to ensure that every Washington State union employee and their family are provided the safest, most cost effective resources to buy, sell or finance their home. We started this mission over 16 years ago to change the home ownership process, educate and protect working families, and support our community.
This comprehensive plan includes:
- Lower interest rates, lower fees and savings. Click to learn more
- Monthly payment protection available with low down payment mortgages. Click to learn more
- Community and nonprofit financial support on your behalf. Click to learn more
- Robust Home Search technology that allows you to locate that perfect home from anywhere. Click to learn more
- Advanced technologies to increase speed and efficiencies while lowering rates & costs. Click to learn more
- Financial Tools and Wellness Training included for all members. Click to learn more
- Retiree financial and support resources. Click to learn more
- Fix up renovation, construction and refinance resources. Click to learn more
Connect with confidence and let us help you discover Union Home Plus, Your Way Home™
*Union Certified Agent Network (U-CAN) Real Estate Broker Purchase and Listing Commission Concessions*
*Union Home Plus™ is not available where it is unlawful to provide rebates on real estate transactions including: Alabama, Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi,Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Tennessee. In addition, Iowa prohibits rebates when consumers use the services of two or more real estate brokers during a transaction. Rebates may vary based on commission amounts and other fees associated with the purchase and sale of real estate in your area. To receive rebates or credits you must use representation from a participating real estate firm and/or agent with Union Home Plus™. The rebate is not applicable if you are already working with an agent or if you complete a real estate or mortgage loan transaction with a non-participating agent or lender who has not been assigned to you through Union Home Plus™.